The Daily Haiku

A world of five - seven - five. At one time daily, now kind of sporadic.

June 14, 2006

And in this darkness
Your true self begins to show
(The mask falls away)

Phantoms pass me by
What dread secrets do they hold?
(You show your true face)

Pile high the corpses
Bodies that we used to wear
(Year by year by year)

Grin in the shadows
Mirthless, blood drips from your hair
(Controlled by your fear)

That fear cancelled out
All the love that's in our hearts
(My mind split in two)

Now we stand under
Two different skies, apart
(As the chaos ensues)

I've tried escaping
From the prison that I am
(This fate I fear most)

This endless cycle
Please, now, break it if you can
(Living like a ghost)

3 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

The past is the past
Listen to the words of Gwar
Shit, Fuck, Sainten, Death

11:22 AM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger Ink and Stone said...

Sainten??

Satan?

Shaitan?

Beelzububba?

GWAR!

2:49 PM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger Ken said...

You are correct Ryk
I did indeed mistaken
Sainten for Satan...

9:11 AM, June 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home